Guanyin Gumiao Temple (Chinese: 觀音古廟; pinyin: Guānyīn Gǔmiào; Jyutping: gun1 jam1 gu2 miu6, also known as the Guangdong Guanyin Temple) is one of two major Chinese temples located within Latha Township in Yangon’s Chinatown. It was founded by the Cantonese community of Yangon in 1823, but was destroyed by a fire in December 1855, and subsequently rebuilt in 1864, with two additional brick buildings to the side built in 1872.[1][2] The temple is located on Maha Bandula Road and is dedicated to Guanyin, a Buddhist bodhisattva same to the Burmese Buddhist boddhisattva Avalokiteśvara.

Image result for Guanyin Gumiao Temple picture